Since its debut in 2019, Disney Plus has generated significant buzz in the streaming industry. The site has expanded tremendously since then and has introduced a tonne of new and unique content. Today, we’ll examine how you can switch from your current Disneyplus.com/begin plan to one of the other options the firm provides.
The site has kept growing in various areas in addition to providing a lot of original content. Disney is one of the largest media organizations throughout the world. Additionally, it has taken advantage of its position to develop Disney Plus and open up new doors.
Specifically, Disney’s top streaming service right now is the Disney Bundle. Disneyplus.com/start, ESPN Plus, and an ad-supported Hulu membership are all covered in a single monthly fee pack called The Bundle.
Additionally, even if you’re not interested in the Disney Bundle, you might want to think about switching to annual payments rather than monthly ones to save some money over time. We have you covered regardless of the new plan in which you’re interested.
How to change your Disney Plus plan on Desktop
The yearly package is currently $79.99, saving you around $15 a year compared to paying monthly. Additionally, if you choose the Disney Bundle, the additional streaming services will increase your monthly payment from $7.99 to $13.99.
Fortunately, Disney makes switching your Disneyplus.com/begin code plan rather simple:-
- Firstly, Log in to Disney Plus
- Followingly, tap on the Profile icon, and then click Account (top-right on a desktop, bottom-right on a mobile device).
- Then, choose the plan you want to switch to by scrolling down under the subscription box,
- Check your billing details, and click Agree & Subscribe.
Once you’ve completed it, your subscription for the new Disney Plus or Disney Bundle will be all set to use.
How to switch plans through the mobile app on Android and iOS
Here you will get a guide on how to switch plans if you mostly use the mobile app for Disney Plus (Android and iOS). Else, simply prefer using it to handle your account:-
- Launch the Disneyplus.com begin app first, and then tap the profile symbol in the bottom-right corner.
- Click Account now.
- Click on your plan after finding the subscription area.
- The Disney plan of your choice is then yours to choose.
- Finally, in order to finalize your transaction, you must adhere to the instructions provided by the Google Play Store or the App Store.
And, this is the way How to use the Disney Plus app to change your plan.
Here you can visit and adjust your Disneyplus begin plan over to the one that fits you nicely. With the Disney Bundle, you can’t go wrong, and the yearly membership can help you save money over time.
Expectantly, this report will assist you to get the maximum out of your Disney Plus subscription.