While streaming Disney Plus on a larger screen, it’s much more entertaining. You can simply watch Disneyplus.com/begin on your Samsung smart TV. However, some users were unable to do so due to an error. When attempting to activate the Disneyplus begin code app, various customers have got the error code 1026. They come across this error notice.
Don’t worry if you are having the same problem. There are several options for repairing them. Look at the methods listed below:
Method #1 – Cold boot your Samsung Smart TV
This steps takes more than just turning on your TV. You will have to properly shut off your TV when you cold boot. You can use your remote control or your TV plug to do cold booting.
Through your Remote Control
In case you need to use your remote to cold boot, press and hold the power button on your remote till your TV turns off. Press down the button until it turns back on.
Through your TV plug
Firstly, switch off your Samsung smart TV. Disconnect it from the outlet and wait for at least 30 seconds before plugging it back in. Reconnect it and turn on your TV.
Method #2 – Power Cycle your devices
You can also power cycle your modem and router additionally to cold booting your Samsung TV. This way will help in the reconnection of your Internet connection:-
- Firstly, all of your devices, including your modem and router, should be turned off.
- You need to wait for at least 30 seconds after unplugging all devices.
- After that, wait for your modem to fully connect after plugging it in. apply the same process with your router.
- Lastly, reconnect your TV.
Method #3 – Install updates on your Samsung smart TV
It is possible that you have missed out on key Samsung smart TV updates:-
- First of all, support from the drop-down menu under settings.
- Then, click Update Now under software Update.
Method #4 – Reinstall the Disney Plus App
In case none of the previous methods works, you might want to try reinstalling the Disneyplus.com login/begin the app.
- First of all, visit apps and then settings on your TV.
- Then, delete the disneyplus.com/begincode app by searching for it.
- Nextly, go to the browser icon on your home screen and type Disney+.
- After that, choose install after clicking the app.
Visit Us:- https://en-disney.com/beginplus/